October 12, 2011

Here goes nothing.....

OK, so this is my first post.  Not sure if anyone will even read.  For now, I won't super publicize that I have a blog to those I see on a day to day basis.  I would like a place to just be me.  I have had this set up in Blogger for over a year now.  I was encouraged by Jamie to JUST DO IT.  I think I will take her up on that and see how it goes. 
I am more than encouraged with all the wonderful women I have "met" (and stalked) on this grand old Internet.  It is still a bit of a strange concept to feel such a kindred spirit with women across the country.  But it comes down to us all being real people that run into the same struggles as Moms, wives, sisters and friends.  I have unruly children that can also be as sweet as pie.  I have dirty bathrooms and fingerprints on the appliances.  I have guilt for working full time outside of the house, but I also count the minutes until drop off at times. 
I don't plan on becoming the next Pioneer Woman, Dooce, etc.  Just me, Mom of 2, wife to my best friend and a chick that loves to be domestic (at times).

Also, I am cluless on this blogger and format thing.  I know that will kill all of you lovely design minded folks.  Sorry, I'll work on it.....

Sarah       

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE, Sarah! Keep going, I love getting a glimpse into people's brains...especially people I feel like I can "connect" with.
Looking forward to reading!!

Sarah said...

I agree. Keep going. The first couple of posts (or years in my case *ahem*) are a work in progress. You will find your voice. :)

Anonymous said...

welcome to blogging!

grey rose (they/them) said...

yes, welcome to blogging!!