October 24, 2011

A to Z Meme

So I know these Meme's aren't the coolest things in the blogging world, but I thought I'd give it a shot.  I still feel like I am kind of introducing myself to the internets, so this might help a bit.  I really like reading them when I find them as well.  It reminds me of all the quizzes in the old Seventeen magazines. 

I saw this one on Bored Mommy Blog. So here goes...

A. Age: 33
B. Bed size: King, necessary after the first baby was born.
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning bathrooms, so I really need to elaborate on that one?!? But I love to vacuum, I know, I'm strange.
D. Dogs: 2, one Queensland/McNabb mix, his name is Tucker and he thinking the sky is going to fall down if you crinkle a plastic bag near him.  One terrier mix, his name is Gus and he is a rescue found in our neighborhood.  We never thought we would be "small" dog people, but he quickly made himself quite at home.
E. Essential start to your day: Shower and hot black tea.
F. Favorite color: Purple.
G. Gold or silver: Silver.  I'd love to cash in on the gold parties going on, but I really only own silver or platinum.....
H. Height: 5′ 6″
I. Instruments you play(ED): clarinet through 8th grade.  High school scared me with the whole band geek thing, so I quit and went to yearbook (nerdy all the same).
J. Job title: Puchasing Agent
K. Kids: 2, (almost) 6 year old son W and (almost) 3 year old daughter A.
L. Live: Northern California
M. Mom’s name: Lois
N. Nicknames: none really
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 for my children, c-section with both.
P. Pet peeves: People who do not follow through with promises/plans. Nose sniffing, blow your nose dangit!  
Q. Quote from a movie: No clue, I don't watch nearly enough movies.....
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: One older Sister, we are great friends now, growing up, notsomuch.
T. Time you wake up: 5:40 am to leave the house by 7:30 with 2 kids.
U. Underwear: At first I took this as what kind, so thong, but then I wondered if it meant, yes or now, so YES, definately yes.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Not keen on cooked spinach, love it raw though.  I like most all.
W. What makes you run late: Kids, always the kids not wanting to leave or get dressed or cooperate.
X. X-rays you’ve had: Mouth/teeth, ribs, feet.
Y. Yummy food you make: Actually, I cook a lot.  I get most compliments on my desserts, lemon bars and pies.
Z. Zoo Animal Favorites: I'd have to say aquarium/sea life would be my favorite.  Dolphins.....

No comments: